The following modules are required to earn a Certification in Event Management and Wedding planner are:
Event management modules they are:
- Introduction to Event Management
- Fundamentals of Event Management
- Corporate Event Management
- Advance Event Management
WEDDING PLANNER Topics covered in the Complete Course in Wedding and Event Planning.
Event Management and Wedding planner:
- The roles as well as responsibilities of a wedding and event planner.
- Skills required to be a successful wedding planners.
- Creating a supplier reference file.
- Compiling a guest list as well as keeping track of responses.
- The origin of common wedding customs.
- Wedding traditions from around the world.
- The wedding ceremony in different religious traditions.
- In addition to we provide special types of wedding ceremonies.
- Evaluating your strength as well as weakness.
- Creating a wedding budget.
- Ways that couples as well as their families may divide the costs of a wedding.
- Items to include in vendor contracts.
- Different types and styles of wedding gowns.
- Wedding attire for the groom, wedding party, as well as parents of the bride and groom.
- Planning as well as organizing a wedding reception.
- Wedding showers, rehearsal dinners, as well as other wedding-related parties.
- Choosing and contracting with a caterer.
- Ordering and serving a wedding cake.
- Choosing and contracting with musicians and DJs.
- Choosing as well as contracting with a qualified florist.
- Factors to consider when making floral decisions for a wedding.
- Choosing as well as contracting with photographers and videographers.
- Budgeting for the honeymoon.
- Contracting for special transportation service.
- Working with clients who have difficult family situations.
- Helping clients cope with wedding stress.
- Planning a wedding that will perfectly consequently fit the personal style of your client.
- Further more legal requirements for your own business.
- Keeping well-organized financial records.
- Developing a business plan.
- Using creative marketing strategies to promote your business.
- Applying wedding etiquette to real-life situations.
- In addition to handling difficult clients.
- As well as dealing with complicated situations.
- Planning pre wedding events as well as other parties.
- Using Social sites to promote your business.
- Researching employers in your area who hire wedding and event planners.
- Evaluating vendor contracts.
- Creating a plan for hiring as well as managing “day of” assistants.
- Managing the details of a destination wedding.
- Coordinating the logistical deals of a wedding.
- Creating an “inspiration point” as well as color scheme for a wedding.
- Coordinating wedding accessories with the wedding design scheme.
- Combining different styles in interesting ways.
- Working with the interior design of reception as well as ceremony locations.
- Identifying a target audience for your business.
- Certification will be issued after the completion of the course(Event Management and Wedding planner).
- Weekday / Weekend classes available.
- Internship provided(Event Management and Wedding planner)
Duration : 30 hours price :35,000